Good Candidates For Laser Resurfacing
Good candidates for laser resurfacing are men and women with fair and healthy skin. Patients who have been prescribed Accutane must be off the medication for a certain period of time before they undergo the procedure.
Advantages of Laser Resurfacing
- The laser can be controlled to target specific areas and degree of penetration.
- Minimal bleeding is expected.
- Postoperative recovery is frequently easier than other facial surgeries.
Your Laser Skin Resurfacing consultation
During your initial consultation, you will meet the plastic surgeon and staff. Your physical and emotional health will be evaluated. By examining your skin quality, pigmentation, and degree of damaged skin, your surgeon will determine if you are a good candidate for the procedure. You will be advised of the risks and limitations associated with the surgery. An office staff member will provide you with the details and costs of the surgery.
About Laser Skin Resurfacing
- You will require anesthesia.
- You will be discharged on an outpatient basis.
- Bandages and protective creams may be applied after surgery.
Patient Financing options are available at Miami Plastic Surgery® and can be discussed in more detail during your consultation.