At Miami Plastic Surgery®, we’re known for the expertise of our three board-certified plastic surgeons, but we also offer myriad non-invasive treatments in our Medspa. Among those are a wide assortment of injectables, including the entire Juvéderm and Restylane families of dermal fillers.
With so many dermal fillers to choose from, patients can feel unsure about what they need. Let’s get into that in this pre-Easter blog.
First Off, You Don’t Need to Know
First things first, you don’t need to be an expert on our injectables because our team is. When you come to any of our three Miami Plastic Surgery® offices, our nurse practitioners and medical aestheticians will ask you what your goals are and what areas you’d like to treat. From there, they can recommend the right filler or combination of fillers to deliver the results you’re seeking.
But here, in a nutshell, are the areas the Juvéderm and Restylane fillers were created to treat:
- Juvéderm XC — The original Juvéderm filler and still the most popular. This is meant for nasolabial folds and the lines that form around your mouth.
- Juvéderm Voluma XC — Voluma is formulated to return volume to flattened, sunken cheeks.
- Juvéderm Ultra XC — Ultra returns fullness and volume to thin lips.
- Juvéderm Ultra Plus XC — Ultra plus has bigger molecules, making it a more obvious addition to lip volume.
- Juvéderm Volbella XC — Volbella was created to add volume to the lips, but to do it in a subtle fashion. It also is great for vertical barcode lines above the lips.
- Juvéderm Vollure XC — Vollure is intended to treat moderate to deep creases and lines, such as pronounced smile lines and parentheses lines.
- Restylane — The original filler in the line. This filler is used for marionette lines, nasolabial folds, and other wrinkles in the mouth area.
- Restylane Silk — Silk was the first filler for subtle lip enhancement.
- Restylane Lyft — Lyft is intended to return volume to sunken cheeks and for smile lines.Restylane Refyne — Refyne corrects mild to moderate marionette lines, smile lines, and parentheses lines. Refyne and Defyne are formulated to move with natural facial expressions.
- Restylane Defyne — Defyne is meant for moderate to severe creases and lines.
- Restylane Kysse — Kysse adds volume to the lips and feels more natural in place than some other lip options.
Are you interested in a dermal filler at Miami Plastic Surgery®? Call us at (305) 595-2969 to schedule your appointment.