Hair Restoration Treatments in Miami, South Miami & Coral Gables, FL
To many people, a full head of hair with the help of hair restoration in Miami represents attractiveness and desirability, both personally and professionally. Studies show that 40% of men show signs of pattern baldness or thinning hair by age 35 and 65% by age 60. While roughly 50% of women will experience hair loss in their lifetime.
There are several hair transplant options available today. Many potential patients tend to shy-away from (or are not candidates for) the traditional “strip method” of hair replacement due to the slow recovery time, the loss of feeling at the incision site, the tiny linear scar on the back of the head, or the amount of post-operative pain involved. For this reason, it is vital to understand what effects a hair restoration procedure can have on your life; hair replacement in Miami should be unnoticeable to others.
Miami Plastic Surgery offers the Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) method utilizing the NeoGraft™ Automated Hair Transplantation system. The FUE method of hair transplantation removes individual hair follicles from the scalp in their naturally occurring groupings of about 1-4 hairs and are then placed in the areas of the scalp where balding has occurred.
Benefits of The FUE Method of Hair Restoration
- FUE hair transplant is a very safe, minimally invasive, and relatively minor procedure.
- This method causes minimal bleeding and fewer complications than with the “strip” method.
- The procedure is performed with local anesthetic and no intravenous or intra-muscular sedation is required.
- Patients experience minimal discomfort, no scalpel incision, no sutures, no linear scar, and a quick recovery time by making use of this hair restoration in Miami.
Why Choose the NeoGraft Hair Replacement Procedure?
The NeoGraft™ system is the first and only FDA cleared follicular unit harvesting and implantation system. The NeoGraft™ system delivers automation of the FUE technique, the most advanced technique in the hair transplant industry. The NeoGraft™ automated hair transplantation system is the only complete harvesting system on the market and has the only ‘NO TOUCH’ implantation technology. This revolutionary system uses pneumatic controls to precisely extract complete individual hair follicles which can be immediately transplanted to the selected areas of the scalp.
Hair Restoration with NeoGraft™ technology provides absolute exact harvesting and placement, delivering repeatable results. With NeoGraft’s technology, each follicle is removed individually while the patient is comfortable, and a natural looking head of hair is created with this minimally-invasive procedure.
Hair loss can be a very emotional part of the natural aging process and seeking ways to curb this process used to be a challenge. NeoGraft’s advanced technology offers a discrete solution to hair loss, allowing patients to achieve natural looking results with no linear scar, minimal downtime and a shorter recovery period. Hair restoration with the NeoGraft™ procedure is unnoticeable, making it your secret to tell.
Why is the NeoGraft Procedure the Best Way to Get a Hair Transplant?
- Advanced, automated technology – NeoGraft is the only FDA-approved and the least invasive procedure for hair transplantation.
- This is a gentle procedure, patients generally feel little to no discomfort.
- By getting this Miami hair transplant, no stitches or staples are used during the procedure
- No unsightly linear scar left behind.
- Discrete – Patients can typically go back to work the next day. Fewer restrictions on your normal daily activities than the traditional strip methods.
- Affordable – We have programs available to meet your exact needs.
- Flexibility for any hairstyle of your choice – resulting in natural looking hair for both men and women.
- Natural looking results
The NeoGraft Miami Automated FUE is also a useful procedure to fix visible linear scars from previous “strip” surgeries. FUE can be used to ‘fill in’ or camouflage those old scars by transplanting new follicles into the area.
Why Choose Miami Plastic Surgery for Hair Replacement in Miami?
The plastic surgeons at Miami Plastic Surgery have had thousands of satisfied patients walk through their doors, many of them being featured on television programs such as TLC and GLAMOUR.