Miami Plastic Surgery Appearances in Online Publications
The surgical team at Miami Plastic Surgery are regular contributors to multiple online publications including MiamiHerald.com and IslanderNews.com
Explore the links below to see Dr. Kelly, Dr. Wolf, and Dr. Polo featured in a wide range online publications:
- Working out like crazy but still have a tummy? There’s hope
- What can I do about aging lips?
- Facelift still the gold standard for lasting results
- Does anything really work on cellulite?
- What’s the best way to a better neckline?
- How to get rid of a liposuction depression
- How to get rid of a deep depression in your skin
- How to get your face to look fantastic for New Year’s Eve
- When surgery of the neck is better than minimally invasive procedures
- New product increases lip fullness and softens lines around the mouth
- How to tighten your tummy through body contouring
- How to do a breast reconstruction long after your mastectomy
- Want a thinner face? Try fillers instead of liposuction
- How to enlarge your lips without looking like a punched-out fighter
- How to minimize scar tissue after mole surgery
- Do your homework before undergoing a facelift
- Bell’s Palsy can be treated in various ways
- How to boost lips and soften lines around the mouth
- Before plastic surgery, do homework on your surgeon, facility
- When seeking injections, make sure you have a qualified injector
- Fillers can restore plumpness of lips and their definition
- How to get rid of a double chin
- ‘Angry’ face too young for Botox?
- Finding a solution when your earrings no longer fit the holes in your ear
- Deciding on whether to have an open or closed nose job
- How to get the best results with a facelift
- Want to look good for New Year’s? Drink water!