Miami Plastic Surgery® Appearances in Online Publications
The surgical team at Miami Plastic Surgery® are regular contributors to multiple online publications including MiamiHerald.com and IslanderNews.com
Explore the links below to see Dr. Kelly, Dr. Wolf, and Dr. Polo featured in a wide range online publications:
- Working out like crazy but still have a tummy? There’s hope
- What can I do about aging lips?
- Facelift still the gold standard for lasting results
- Does anything really work on cellulite?
- What’s the best way to a better neckline?
- How to get rid of a liposuction depression
- How to get rid of a deep depression in your skin
- How to get your face to look fantastic for New Year’s Eve
- When surgery of the neck is better than minimally invasive procedures
- New product increases lip fullness and softens lines around the mouth
- How to tighten your tummy through body contouring
- How to do a breast reconstruction long after your mastectomy
- Want a thinner face? Try fillers instead of liposuction
- How to enlarge your lips without looking like a punched-out fighter
- How to minimize scar tissue after mole surgery
- Do your homework before undergoing a facelift
- Bell’s Palsy can be treated in various ways
- How to boost lips and soften lines around the mouth
- Before plastic surgery, do homework on your surgeon, facility
- When seeking injections, make sure you have a qualified injector
- Fillers can restore plumpness of lips and their definition
- How to get rid of a double chin
- ‘Angry’ face too young for Botox?
- Finding a solution when your earrings no longer fit the holes in your ear
- Deciding on whether to have an open or closed nose job
- How to get the best results with a facelift
- Want to look good for New Year’s? Drink water!