ULTHERAPY NON-SURGICAL FACELIFT IN MIAMI
What Is Ultherapy?
Ultherapy is a non-invasive, non-surgical facelift/facial rejuvenation procedure that uses ultrasound and the body’s own natural healing process for lifting, toning, and tightening loose skin. The FDA-cleared device used in the procedure utilizes the safe time-tested energy of ultrasound to stimulate the deep structural support layers of the skin—including those typically addressed in a surgical facelift—without disturbing the surface of the skin. Your skin’s response to this energy is to recondition tired skin by stimulating the growth of fresh new collagen. The treatment result is tightening and gradual lifting or shifting of the skin back into a more youthful position and form-fitting shape.
What Does Ultherapy Involve?
Unlike lasers, which penetrate the skin from the outside-in, Ultherapy bypasses the surface of the skin, specifically targeting the deep structural skin tissues where collagen lives.
- Using ultrasound technology, Ultherapy works from the inside-out to lift and tighten skin non-invasively.
- Ultherapy is a 30-60 minute in-office procedure.
- There may be some toning and firming immediately following the treatment, but the full lifting and tightening effect will build gradually over the course of two to three months.
- Some patients may see results continue to build for up to six months.
- The majority of patients only need one treatment. However, depending on laxity levels and the body’s biological response to the ultrasound and collagen-building process, some patients may benefit from more than one treatment.
What Can I Expect During An Ultherapy Consultation?
During your initial Ultherapy/ultrasound facelift consultation, you will meet with your doctor and their team. Your previous procedures, your medical history, medications you are presently taking, and your overall physical and emotional health will be reviewed. Your skin quality will also be evaluated. Recovery time, costs, treatment reviews, risks, and limitations can also be discussed. The doctor’s patient coordinator will review treatment scheduling with you.
Patient Financing options are available at Miami Plastic Surgery® and can be discussed in more detail during your consultation.