About Nose Surgery or Rhinoplasty in Miami
Rhinoplasty in Miami is performed by specialized plastic surgeons to refine nasal architecture as well as the general look of the nose. This procedure can dramatically improve and balance facial proportions.
If you live in Miami, nose job surgery is best performed by the professionals at Miami Plastic Surgery®. Why trust the most central feature on your face to anything less? Not only do we see superior results, we also provide a caring and professional environment that will help you feel confident and secure in your personal decision to undergo this aesthetic surgery.
Your Miami Rhinoplasty Consultation
We take great pains to make sure every individual who comes to our facility in Miami, nose job patients and others, thoroughly understands every phase of the procedure:
- First there is an initial consultation. We at Miami Plastic Surgery® want to make sure your vision for your rhinoplasty is congruent with our plan. We want to be sure your expectations are realistic and that we understand what your desired outcome is.
- Next is the actual procedure. Proficient in nose surgery, Miami Plastic Surgery surgeons take care of you from preoperative preparation to recovery and post-operative appointments.
- You will require anesthesia.
- This is an outpatient procedure. You will be released to go home the day of surgery.
- In most patients, the incisions are made only inside the nose. Some bone and cartilage are removed or reshaped and a splint is applied to the new nose to help keep its shape.
Patient Financing options are available at Miami Plastic Surgery® and can be discussed in more detail during your consultation.
If you are considering rhinoplasty nose surgery at our Miami facility with the board certified plastic surgeons at Miami Plastic Surgery call us today at 305.595.2969
Good Candidates for Nose Surgery in Miami
- You are unhappy with the size and/or shape of your nose.
- You suffered an injury that has altered the appearance of your nose.
- You have breathing problems limited to your nose.
- You have reached mature facial growth. (About age fifteen or sixteen)
- You have good physical and emotional health.
- You have realistic expectations.
Your Number One Choice for Rhinoplasty in Miami
During your initial consultation of a nose job in Miami, you will meet with the plastic surgeon and staff. Your previous surgeries, your medical history, medications you are presently taking, and your overall physical and emotional health will be reviewed, as well as your skin quality. Photographs may also be taken for your medical record. Your surgeon will determine what you benefit from most and whether or not additional procedures will be necessary for you to achieve your desired results. Recovery time, risks and limitations associated with surgery will be also be discussed. The doctor’s patient coordinator will review surgical costs and scheduling with you.