HydraFacial Treatments in Miami, South Miami & Coral Gables, FL
With its unique serum delivery system, the HydraFacial is in a category of its own. HydraFacial uses patented technology to combine cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, hydration, and antioxidant protection simultaneously; resulting in clearer, hydrated, rejuvenated, glowing skin with no discomfort or downtime. The treatment is soothing, moisturizing, non-invasive, non-irritating and immediately effective. The HydraFacial is a Hollywood and Red Carpet favorite. It has also been featured on The Doctors, Vogue, Allure Magazine, Refinery29, New Beauty, PopSugar, Forbes, Fox, NBC, ABC and CBS.
What Is HydraFacial?
HydraFacial is the newest and most advanced skincare procedure to date. It is a non-invasive, non-surgical and non-laser skincare treatment that refreshes and rejuvenates skin almost immediately. The HydraFacial procedure is an invigorating treatment that can be given in as little as 45 minutes. It can be tailored for all skin types and only requires one session per month to see the best results. The HydraFacial treatment removes dead skin cells and extracts impurities while simultaneously bathing the new skin with cleansing, hydrating, and moisturizing serums.
HydraFacial vs. Microdermabrasion
While both HydraFacial and Microdermabrasion target the same problem areas such as wrinkles, inflamed skin, enlarged pores, and other skin blemishes, HydraFacial is undoubtedly the better option:
- The HydraFacial is a lot more lenient on the skin during the procedure.
- The HydraFacial’s use of liquid exfoliators and cleansers treat a wider variety of ailments than Microdermabrasion does.
- With HydraFacial treatment there is no pain and no downtime. You can put on your makeup and go about your day as soon as the procedure has been completed.
- HydraFacial side effects are non-existent.
- Microdermabrasion is a more abrasive procedure.
- Microdermabrasion could result in reddened skin.
- Microdermabrasion may involve pain during the procedure.
HydraFacial uses an exfoliating and deep cleaning water-based solution to help remove all oil and dirt from inside your pores. It breaks up the dead skin cells so they can be efficiently scraped off by the patented spiral design of the apparatus. This new-age skin procedure results in instantly clearer and more refreshed skin and cleaned pores. Repeated treatments will produce the following results:
- Reduce the appearance of wrinkles,
- Tighten up sagging skin, and
- Reduce dark spots and blemishes.
The HydraFacial leaves you with long-lasting results that you can both see and feel.