Microneedling in Miami, South Miami & Coral Gables, FL
What is microneedling?
Dermapen treatment is the world’s most advanced microneedling pen device for facial rejuvenation and skin care. The new and innovative design of the Dermapen microneedling machine is easy to use and has proven successful in the treatment of wrinkles, fine lines, acne scars, surgical scars, stretch marks, wound healing, skin tightening and lifting, and even hair loss. Microneedling treatment, also known as collagen induction therapy, can be used for almost any area of the body that is covered with skin, including the neck, face, and under and around the eyes. To learn more about microneedling treatment options and cost, contact our friendly and professional Miami Plastic Surgery staff today.
What can microneedling/Dermapen treatment do for my skin?
Microneedling/Dermapen treatment has many anti-aging benefits and can help restore collagen and elastin through a natural healing process. The microneedling procedure involves the use of ultra-fine medical quality needles to create multiple skin punctures, which helps induce the wound healing response that simulates new collagen and elastin production. New collagen and elastin improve skin quality and texture, making the skin feel firmer and smoother.
What does microneedling/Dermapen treatment involve?
- Dermapen procedures are done by plastic surgeons. It involves the insertion of needles into your skin to restore collagen and elastin naturally.
- Depending on the surface area that needs to be treated, the Dermapen procedure can take up to two hours to complete.
- For more improved and visible before and after microneedling results, you may require at least three Dermapen treatments.
- To continue benefiting from Dermapen microneedling treatments, you will need to continue taking the treatments.
- Post microneedling, it is recommended that you take one day off normal activities to allow your skin time to heal after treatment. Your surgeon may also discuss recommended skin care regimens to help encourage healing after the microneedling procedure.
- If you have wrinkles, fine lines, scarring or stretch marks on your skin, you can consider having a Dermapen treatment.
Why choose Miami Plastic Surgery for microneedling/Dermapen treatment?
Miami Plastic Surgery has assisted thousands of patients with Dermapen procedures in Miami, all with great results. We love to see our patients’ confidence level rise as we complete the Dermapen microneedling treatment. It is our mission to leave you feeling happy when you leave our facility.