What Is A Brazilian Butt Lift?
If you have tried to improve the appearance of your butt through diet, workout, or other non-surgical methods and are not seeing the results you desire, buttock augmentation, also known as a Brazilian butt lift (or BBL for short), may be an appropriate treatment option for you. Buttock augmentation is a cosmetic procedure where the shape of the buttock is enhanced or altered by a plastic surgeon.
Buttock augmentation, which is available to both males and females, not only gives the buttock more volume, but it also improves the overall shape. A BBL procedure reshapes the body’s silhouette through liposuction of fat from the flanks, abdomen, and other areas depending on the patient’s particular needs and desires. This fat is then processed and used to sculpt the buttock.
With this buttock augmentation technique of fat grafting, also known as fat transfer, live fat cells can be transferred from unwanted areas to deficient areas of the buttock. For more information about buttock augmentation with butt implants, costs, or treatment benefits, contact Miami Plastic Surgery® today.
Brazilian Butt Lift Before & After Photos
What Does A Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure Involve?
- The process of buttock augmentation is about improving the overall body contour of the mid-section by decreasing the size of the flanks and abdomen while improving the shape of the buttock.
- Using fat for buttock enhancement gives a more natural appearance than previously used implants.
- Buttock augmentation is an outpatient procedure.
- You will require anesthesia.
- The buttock augmentation procedure begins with liposuction of the predetermined areas where patients have unwanted fat.
- The fat is then meticulously processed so that only live viable cells will be injected into the buttock for augmentation.
- Once the fat has been processed, it will be used to liposculpture the buttock.
- At the conclusion of the BBL procedure, the patient will be placed in a compression garment as they would if they had liposuction.
- As soon as the swelling subsides, the result of a butt augmentation can be seen.
- Butt augmentation recovery time will take around two to three weeks. It is recommended that you take off work for at least three weeks after having a buttock augmentation as you will have difficulty sitting and moving around within that period.
Am I An Appropriate Candidate For BBL Surgery?
You may be an appropriate candidate for buttock augmentation if:
- You desire a more sculpted and shaped buttock
- You are of normal weight
- You are in good physical and emotional health
- You have firm, elastic skin
- You have realistic expectations
- You have localized fat unresponsive to diet and exercise
What Can I Expect During My Buttock Augmentation Consultation?
During your initial consultation, you will meet with the plastic surgeon and staff. Your previous surgeries, medical history, medications you are presently taking, and overall physical and emotional health will be reviewed. Your skin quality will also be evaluated. Photographs will be taken for your medical record and for documentation of before and after butt augmentation/Brazilian butt lift results. Our Miami plastic surgeons will determine what you benefit from most and whether or not additional procedures will be necessary for you to achieve your desired results.
Our cosmetic surgeons may also discuss non-surgical treatment options for buttock augmentation. Recovery time, risks, and limitations associated with surgery will also be discussed. The doctor’s patient coordinator will review the price range/costs of buttock augmentation/Brazilian butt lift surgery with you, along with scheduling options.
Why Choose Miami Plastic Surgery® For Buttock Augmentation/Brazilian Butt Lift?
Miami Plastic Surgery® has some of the top plastic surgeons ready to make you feel good about your butt. To book a consultation for buttock augmentation in Miami, please give us a call today.