BEST SURGEONS FOR BREAST REDUCTION IN MIAMI
What Is A Breast Reduction?
Breast reduction is a surgical procedure used to reduce breast size due to discomfort and, in some cases, severe pain. This procedure may be a solution to physical ailments such as neck and back pain, allowing more freedom in physical activity. It can also make large breasts more proportionate to the rest of a woman’s body.
About Breast Reduction Surgery
- You will require anesthesia.
- The type of incision used will depend on your surgeon’s preference and the size and shape of your breasts.
- Breast reduction surgery is sometimes covered by medical insurance. Although Miami Plastic Surgery® does not contract with any insurance providers, you may be eligible for reimbursement by your insurance provider following Miami breast reduction. This can be discussed with you in more detail at the time of your consultation.
Am I An Appropriate Candidate For A Breast Reduction?
You may be an appropriate candidate for breast reduction surgery if:
- You suffer from neck, back, and shoulder pain caused by the weight of large breasts.
- Tight bra straps have caused visible, uncomfortable grooves in your shoulders.
- Your breasts feel disproportioned to the rest of your body.
- You have large, sagging breasts with low nipples and large areolas.
- You are self-conscious of your breast size.
- You have one breast significantly larger than the other.
What Can I Expect During A Breast Reduction Consultation?
During your initial consultation, you will meet with the plastic surgeon and staff. Your previous surgeries, your medical history, medications you are presently taking and your overall physical and emotional health will be reviewed. Your skin quality will also be evaluated. Photographs may be taken for your medical record. Your surgeon will determine what you benefit from most and whether additional procedures will be necessary for you to achieve your desired results. Recovery time, risks and limitations associated with surgery will also be discussed. The doctor’s patient coordinator will review surgical costs and scheduling with you.
Why Choose Our Breast Reduction Surgeons At Miami Plastic Surgery®?
Miami Plastic Surgery® has a team of medical professionals ready to help you with various treatments and plastic surgery options. Patient financing is available. It can be discussed in more detail during your consultation at Miami Plastic Surgery®.